Mackinac Island Ferry Information
Travelling by Ferry
Star Line Mackinac Island Ferry
HIGH TAIL IT to Mackinac Island on the Fast, Frequent, Fun and Friendly Hydo-Jet Ferry Service. Board the barrier free main decks of a Star Line ferry and enjoy a panoramic view of the Straits that include the Mackinac Bridge. Then sit back, relax and enjoy the areas scenic beauty from the comfort of the glass enclosed cabins or the open air observation decks. Watch our Hydro-Jets produce their 35 foot rooster tail spray.
- Free Parking and Shuttle Service is available from area hotels and campgrouds
- Save Time and Money by ordering online at MackinacFerry.com
- Free daily and overnight parking
- Departures from both mackinaw City and St. Ignace
- Only Hydro-Jet Ferry Service on the Great Lakes
- Minimum wait time & frequent departures
- Pet Friendly
- Discount Island Packages Available
- The most under the Mackinac Bridge depatures
Please call 800-638-9892 for details and reservations or visit www.mackinacferry.com
It’s like the first time. Every time. For over 70 years, the Shepler family has been providing safe and sure passage to Mackinac Island. From the moment you arrive, we take care of it all. First Class Service, every guest, every day.
Are we there yet?
Almost...It's quick and easy! Go online to purchase discounted Scan & Go ferry tickets, bike passage, and Island packages. Save time and money by purchasing before you arrive. Buy Tickets
- Just 16 minutes to the Island!
- Fast, clean, comfortable boats
- Free daily parking available
- Free secured luggage handling
- Departs Mackinaw City & St. Ignace
- Free mainland hotel & campground shuttle service
- Have the best seats in history on one of our 3 to 5 hour Lighthouse Cruises
- Enjoy a memorable journey under the Mackinac Bridge on our Mighty Mac Departures from Mackinaw City or St. Ignace. Check our schedule for dates and times
Please call 800-828-6157 for more information or visit www.sheplersferry.com