Dine & Unwind Package
The Inn At Stonecliffe
Begins: 05/12/2017 Ends: Sunday, October 1, 2017
• Deluxe Accommodations
• Buffet breakfast each morning for registered guests
• Star Line round trip ferry transportation (see notes below)
• Round Trip MICT Stonecliffe Area Shuttle Tickets (see notes below)
• Free Admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum with your guestroom key
• Sparkling Wine and Chocolate Covered Strawberries In-Room Amenity
• Dinner for 2 in the Cudahy Chophouse (using our pre-fixe menu)
• Half Pound of Fudge from JoAnn’s
Transportation Included in this package: To reach Mackinac Island, you will need to take a ferry from either Mackinac City or St. Ignace. This package includes ferry tickets and overnight parking at Star Line Mackinac Island Ferry from either Mackinaw City or St. Ignace. The ferry company will have your tickets at Will Call and will tag your luggage for The Inn at Stonecliffe. Once you arrive on the island, Mackinac Island Carriage Tours offers a horse-drawn shuttle service between the ferry docks and Stonecliffe, this charge is included in your package. The shuttle will transport you and your luggage to the Inn. No bicycles are allowed on the shuttle, so if you bring your own, you will have to transport it to the Inn yourself. Shuttle times vary, depending on the time of the season and are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Call the Mackinac Island Carriage Tours office at (906) 847-3323 for shuttle information.
Please Note: Package pricing is based on the number of adults and children selected at the time of booking. Each reservation will receive breakfast, ferry tickets and shuttle service for the number of adults and children paid for indicated in the reservation. Blackout dates do apply and minimum night stay requirements apply to certain dates.